General Business Activities
Rain Forest Management (RFM) has been established since 1999 as a timber logging company in Gabon. During 2007, we expanded our business into downstream transformation which is sawmilling and become one of largest sawn timber producer in Gabon. The annual capacity production of the sawmill is approximately 90,000 cubic meter. Our traditional business model is based on the accomplishment of sawn timber in the timber industry markets in Europe, Asia, America and Africa.
In 2014, RFM successfully produce hardwood Windows & Doors which is locally made in Gabon.
RFM operations can be divided into four areas
- Forestry Operations
- Production of logs
- Production of sawn and semi-finished wood
- Production of hardwood window & door
Purpose To be a leader in the timber industry by providing enhanced services, relationship and profitability.
Vision To provide quality services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed customers.
Mission statement To build long term relationships with our customers and clients and provide exceptional customer services by pursuing business through innovation and advanced technology.
• We believe in treating our customers with respect and faith;
• We grow through creativity, invention and innovation;
• We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning.
• Global expansion in the field of timber industries and develop a strong base of key customers;
• Increase the assets and investments of the company to support the development of services;
• To build good reputation in the field of timber industries and become a key player in the industry.